Wednesday, September 11, 2013

PAST


By Avash Mishra


The time i remember, when i was four
 Was greatly loved by aunt next door
How stupid i was ,when i was five
Thought big dinosaurs were still alive

The time was fix, when i was six
 I used to enjoy every song's lyrics
When i was seven, sky was my heaven
And easiest multiplication was of Eleven

Eight was the best year i ever had
I stood first and my mother was proud of her lad
 I changed my school when i was nine
Lost in the huge crowd, i couldn’t shine
 
Ten was one of my worst years
Everyone was busy, nobody for my care
 Next four years, easily passed away
Still i was waiting for my day

When i was fourteen, i knew what life is
All dreams were scattered still i was pleased
 The following year was harsh of all
Deeply buried with formulas and protocols

Then came my age of sixteen
Rather than studies, eyes were off for beauty queens
When i was seventeen, i wanted something to achieve
 Tried hard to be creative and innovative

I still remember all my past
Which I spent with great bang and blast
And now I am having a great life
Since the girl I love accepted to be my wife

12 comments: