Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Death’s Journey of Queuni

By Ishan Lamsal


Prologue

I wanted to know. What is this world? Full of mysteries, I wanted to know the truths when I was in my last breathe. It was then that I knew that it was impossible to know about it by being so near to Death. Now, I had a new adventure front of me which nobody wants.There was a loud, cruel laughter. I know that laughter. How could I forget it? It haunted my nightmares, hunted me all my life. It was Death’s laughter.“Getting ready for a new adventure, Queuni. How could you think it is just an adventure? It is another pain for you.”“You might hurt me in your world but you can’t make my effort worthless in my world. I died saving it from all those dark things.”“Wanted to know the truth about life and your world. I shall tell you the truth on our adventure to the country of DFG.”“What’s that?”“It’s what I call. Death’s Favorite Guest. You are one of them.”“Shall we start our adventure?”“Oh! Yes, I forgot about it. Let’s go to the most favorite country in my world.”And then both of us said together;

“LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment