Sunday, June 1, 2014


Delusion Belief

By Avash Mishra

They say my body is cursed
And my presence makes them dizzy
Every words i speak out
Makes them totally uneasy.

They say every sound i make
Makes their ear disable
They think every movement i make
Are chant to make them unable.

But what if your own body is abnormal
that are making you feel these
Lost In the superstitious belief
you might be in illusion's breeze.


So now i request you to hear my scream
And wakeup from your ignorant dream
Know the pain you have made others to feel
Realize those innocent tears which are appealed
Cause you might lose something precious if it’s too late
Too late perhaps, too late to regret.



3 comments:

  1. Simply amazing!!! I liked the feel that I got after reading it. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much !! for your complement :) !!

      Delete