Sunday, September 22, 2013

YOU!


By Avash Mishra

 Its a simple issue , there is nothing that we lack 
Why calls are being blocked, doors are being slammed back
Walking back alone in the road, the moments which shouldn't last
the more you come and go, you know my heart beats fast...

You are the one i love that's for true and real
Please answer the phone, that's what i appeal
Look in my heart, what i tell is not a lie
Rather than to be apart, I will be happy to die...

The days we spent , the feelings we shared
Just eradicate your delusions, you're the one i care
With feelings flowing in me, memories in my eyes
Sitting in the lawn and watching the night skies...


Waiting in the park, dropping you home in the dark
The assignment's passion, the festival's spark
I know what you have for me, I know there is some importance
There is nothing i want from you, what matters me is your presence...

2 comments: