Friday, June 13, 2014


MOTHER – BEYOND 



PERFECTION


When it comes to sing a song to make her child sleep – she is perfect. When it comes to do small-small steps of dance – she is perfect. When it comes to do household things- she is perfect. When it comes to do many more big-big things – she is perfect and finally when it comes to be a mother and to take care of her whole family – she is just beyond perfection




. ‘MOTHER’ she simply is a perfectionist.When you’re alone, no one at your side; when the whole world has gone against you but, there still is a person holding your hand very tightly and standing right next to you the one…THE MOTHER. Her eyes are never empty, her heart is never in peace, and her body is never in rest because all the time she worries about her family even much more than herself. The world is full of selfishness but, the mother first; thinks about the family, others, community, nation and then her. I sometimes wonder how she forgets all her sorrows and smiles along with her family’s bliss. When I am with her, there is no bizarre; even the blizzard is nothing for me because she handles each and every situation PERFECTLY. When you get hurt, she feels pain. When you get sad, her soul starts worrying and when you are happy, she is just out of the world though she doesn’t show anything at all. I am not writing just to show-off. I was just compelled by my mother’s love to write and likewise all the words have been scattered out from my heart to this paper.

If you can’t do anything to your mother then at least give her the same bliss that she gave you. ALWAYS love and respect your mother because there is no one else like her through out the whole world.“Two things are infinite for me in this world and that isMy mother’s love to me and my love towards my mother”




-by Prizma Chpagain
( a daughter of a mother)

0 comments:

Post a Comment