Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Enigma

by Mimon Manandar


Every day we see things maybe real or virtual some imagination or reality. “Enigma” is some mysterious imagination that you see or a mysterious illusion. I am sharing one experience that happen to me in my early teenage years. I was at my uncle’s farm for my annual holidays spending a good time with my cousins. The first day of my arrival it was a gloomy day and the rain had touched the yard of my uncle’s cottage besides the farm. As I was in my teenage years I loved to go out in the rain and get drenched. It was a tiring day so all my cousin went to sleep early. But, as I had a disease “Insomnia” that caused sleeplessness; so I was not feeling sleepy. As I was very fond of the rain I was eager to get out and get drenched. It was a dark night without any stars or the moon in the sky but the clouds and the heavy rain. I went in the yard and enjoyed the rain but something caught my eye, swift movement of something dark maybe a shadow or something else….. The shadow came from the old cattle’s shed. I got a bit thrilled at the moment more or less scared as well. The chill I felt inside my spines was as cold as the polar weather. I slowly and cautiously went to check the out if something was there. I only saw spider webs in the old weak walls of the cattle’s home. I was really scared so I rushed back inside the cottage, changed my drenched clothes. As I got in my bed I was wondering what it really was; was it my imagination or some dark creatures from another world or just my enigma?

Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment