Saturday, June 7, 2014

One Piece


 (imdb : 8.8)


Well story is about the Pirates all pursuing the treasure; ONE PIECE , The treasure left by the Pirate King Gol D Roger . Similarly the guy named Monkey D luffy Carrying his Dream to become a pirate king and roam freely on the vast ocean, he stands up for his adventure Finding more bonds , unlocking his secret Will and his powers .


Gathering trust worthy Crew Members and training hard with his strong determination,He might be able to reach his dream :)

Why One Piece has been the biggest

influence on me 


One piece .. well without a doubt , its one of the most awesome anime . It has made me laugh like an idiot and cry like a baby.
One piece has the intense feelings which could easily melt any human being's heart.. :) .
It taught me several lessons which i think i could never achieve from any teachers around my city.Some times i get shocked knowing that these non-existing character made me learn so many things and made my life happier than the existing people.
Last but not the least One piece is my favourite anime


I would like to share my nakamas awesome pictures.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT
Ohayo Gozaimas!! for reading it :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment